Welcome to Office de Tourisme de Mézières-en-Brenne
No front page content has been created yet.
Welcom to Mézières-en-Brenne
Within the Parc Naturel Régional de la Brenne (Brenne Regional Natural Park), the Mézières-en-Brenne tourist office, "Le moulin", welcomes you to a well preserved, authentic and untamed nature.
Mézières-en-Brenne is located in the heart of Brenne, the so-called pays aux mille étangs(land of a thousand ponds), in France’s Région Centre. This beautiful area is located in the department of Indre, at the boundaries of Touraine, Berry and Poitou, and all those who had a chance to discover it marvelled at its richness and natural beauty.
- Chérine’s natural park house and reserve
- Bellebouche lake and its vacation village
- Azay-le-Ferron castle and its park
- Animal park of Haute Touche
- Fish farming museum
- Archeological museum of the Old-Martizay’s
- Randonnée de la Brenne
Click and get the info!!!
In febuary, the Tourist Office offers you :
- a hiking, horse riding and biking event,
- an exhibition,
- an outing
- its rental service (holiday lodging/bikes/binoculars)...